Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
on stock, Test possible, delivery time 2-5 working days**
- Order number: 13261
What means “CARVY”?
It describes its unique, patented technical feature that allows a “carving” movement while riding it. The frame is not rigid like on every other scooter, it has a special swivel, to have the rear wheels independent from the front wheel. Smooth and Intuitively you will lean into each curve and notice the agility of the CARVY. It feels like surfing the street.
The carving system guarantees that the wheels will always have full grip on the street for maximum safety.
Why 3 wheels?
Being Innovative means to stand out in a crowd. The CARVY® is a perfect example what means to have USP.
To make the big difference to all regular, 2- wheel scooters we focused on combining the greatest riding experience, comfort, safety and the best possible, user-friendly handling together in one scooter.
The only logic result was a 3-wheeled concept.
1. No kickstand required
- The CARVY® stands more stable on its own 3 wheels than any 2-wheel scooter, equipped with a kick stand.
- It will not fall to any side even when standing on inclined undergrounds (all kickstands fail on uneven undergrounds).
- it stands stable on wet grass or any other soft surface (all kickstands will fail here)
- No damages due to falling to any side as this wont happen
- No need to lean the scooter against a wall or other items
- No maintenance or replacement costs for repairs due to above mentioned issues
2. Step on and go!
- Switch the power button “ON”, step on the deck and start rolling in a second.
- Step off and leave, you will never need to search a stable underground to unfold a kickstand or a wall to lean the scooter against.
3. Upright position with parallel feet
- The extra wide deck is designed to stand in a relaxed, natural, upright position with the feet parallel instead of one foot after another. The natural position is gentle and comfortable for the whole body.
4. lowest possible center of gravity (protection of the battery)
- the CARVY® has the lowest possible deck position to have the most comfortable ride and a perfect balance. This detail is very important for a safe handling and the users confidence in the scooter. We achieved this detail by mounting the battery in the rear part of the scooter instead of underneath the deck. A positive effect is that the battery is safe for being hit by objects.
- truly as one of the most important details, 3 wheels always offer more grip than 2 wheels.
- The 3 wheels build a triangle, the strongest possible geometric form.
- the CARVY® cant slip out on slippery or wet underground when riding through curves. The users weight and motional stresses are distributed over the 3 wheels.
Front and Rear lights
Headlights are essential for night riding
Carvy features an ultra-bright 3W headlight with a range of up to 18 meters and a red LED lamp in the rear for additional safety
35km long-range battery with smart management
Short circuit protection
Over current protection
12.5Ah lithium battery
Double protection from overcharging
Power button controls / battery charge status / cruise control system
1 function key
2 power switch
3 speed control
|QUICK-CHANGE or ADDITIONAL 🔋:||BATTERY IS PERMANENTLY INSTALLED|
|WEIGHT CLASS & COMPACTNESS:||LEIGHT WEIGHT 10 - 20 Kg|
|SUITABLE FOR AIR TRAVELING:||NO! NOT SUITABLE FOR AIR TRAVELING|
|OFFROAD USABILITY:||NOT SUITABLE FOR OFFROAD USE|
|MAXIMAL SPEED:||ZONE LIGHT WEIGHT MOPED < 20 km/h|
|RANGE CLASSIFICATION (batterie installable):||MEDIUM RANGE ~20 - 30 Km|
|SLOPE ABILITY ↗:||EASY INCLINES 5-10%|
|VEHICLE APPROVAL:||NO LICENSE FOR PUBLIC AREAS - JUST FOR PRIVATE GROUND|